Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 2 packages baby bella mushrooms
- 1 pound ground Italian venison sausage
- 1 (8-ounce) package of cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Place caps upside down on a baking sheet pan.
3. Brown venison sausage in a pan or small pot, then remove from heat. Add cream cheese to cooked venison meat and let it melt; stir until evenly mixed.
4. Spoon venison sausage and cream cheese mixture into mushroom caps.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are browned. Remove from oven and serve.