Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups parts ground venison (or any ground antlered game: deer, elk, moose, etc.)
- 1 cup ground pork or bacon
- Hi Mountain Zesty Western, Hickory and Buffalo Wing Seasonings
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons pepper jelly (or Jala Jala Cinnful Whiskey Jelly)
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles
- Slider buns
- Melted butter
1. Divide ground venison into three piles. To each pile, add 1 tablespoon of a different Hi Mountain Burger Seasoning.
2. To the Zesty Western mix, add the pepper jelly. Mix well and form into balls about the size of 2 golf balls.
3. To the Hickory mix, add red onion. Mix well and form into balls about the size of 2 golf balls.
4. To the Buffalo Wing mix, add blue cheese. Mix well and form into balls about the size of 2 golf balls.
5. Press burger balls into patties. Brown in a skillet or on a well-oiled grill.
6. Spread melted butter over bottom of buns. Toast in a hot skillet or in the oven. Place patties on buns and serve.