‘Sporting Chef’ Highlights Int’l Sportsmen Expo in Phoenix
Wild Game Chef Scott Leysath Dishes Up Flavorful Game & More
New Berlin, WI – (February 20, 2013) Have you ever tried rabbit-rattlesnake sausage? Now is your chance to indulge! Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for the American Sportsman, is proud to announce the ‘Sporting Chef’, Scott Leysath, is presenting two wild-game seminars, Friday and Saturday, at the Phoenix International Sportsmen’s Expo, Arizona’s largest gathering all year for hunters, anglers and other outdoor enthusiasts.
Attendees are invited to chat with Chef Leysath about many of the wildest critters he has hunted and consumed on his widely popular TV show, Dead Meat (Sundays at 8:30 ET/PT).
Attendees are also encouraged to visit Sportsman Channel booth #B1429, where the network is offering a no-strings-attached drawing for a LG 47-inch, LED HDTV with a Bose Home Theater system , which is going to be given away to a lucky ticket holder. Sportsman Channel is also offering a discount coupon for show entry.
Chef Leysath wears many hats. He’s Cooking Editor of Ducks Unlimited, and cooking columnist for California Waterfowl Magazine, and author of three cookbooks. Leysath calls California home, but spends more time scouring the country in search of the creatures less eaten.
- International Sportsmen’s Expo – University of Phoenix Stadium, 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305 – Sportsman Channel booth #B1429. Thursday – Sunday, Feb 21-24
- Wild Game Cooking seminar by Scott Leysath, host, Dead Meat TV
- Friday, Feb. 22 at 4;30, and at 12:30 on Saturday, Feb. 23, at the Adventure Theater
- Show Hours: Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Feb. 21-23, 10a-6p MT; Sunday, Feb. 24, 10a – 5p MT.
- Tickets: $12 Adult, FREE – Youth & Children under 16 yrs., FREE – Active Military w/Military ID Card. Parking is also FREE.
About Sportsman Channel:
Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel, and Sportsman HD, is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to the more than 82 million sportsmen in the United States, delivering entertaining and educational programming focused exclusively on hunting, shooting and fishing activities. Sportsman Channel reaches more than 31 million U.S. television households and is available in HD. Visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com, follow on Twitter, @SPORTSMANchnl (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl) and Like on Facebook, facebook.com/sportsmanchannel
Ryan Nolan, 262.432.9100 ex 117