Sportsman Channel’s Cam & Co. Delivers Five Days of High-Profile Guests & Hot Topics for “Straight Shooters Week”
Rocker & Hunter Ted Nugent; Lt. Col. Oliver North; NFL Super Bowl Champion Matt Light; Olympian Kim Rhode; NRA’s Wayne LaPierre All Sit Down with Cam Feb. 25-March 1
New Berlin, WI (February 20, 2013) Sportsman Channel’s ground-breaking news-talk television series— NRANEWS Cam & Co.—is taking the show to new heights with its special “Straight Shooters Week” starting February 25.
Beginning Monday, host Cam Edwards will sit down with some of the most powerful, outspoken and talented individuals in the industry for an entire week of no-holds-barred intelligent and insightful discussions. As usual, Cam will tackle the day’s news and tough subjects head-on, providing critical information about the cultural and political changes afoot today for America’s more than 80 million sportsmen and sportswomen.
The nation’s only news-talk series for today’s American sportsmen, Cam & Co. airs LIVE weekdays from 5-6pm ET exclusively on Sportsman Channel.
The “Straight Shooter’s Week” special airs Monday, Feb. 25 – Friday, March 1 LIVE from 5-6pm ET on Sportsman Channel. Viewers and fans can follow the #Gunversation on Twitter all week long @SPORTSMANchnl.
- Monday, Feb. 25: Lt. Col. Oliver North joins Cam live in-studio; Music artist and avid sportsman Aaron Lewis talks live via satellite; and Phil Schreier & Jim Supica, curators at the NRA National Firearms Museum, sit down live in-studio.
- Tuesday, Feb. 26: Kim Rhode, a five-time Olympic Medalist in Shotgun joins Cam for a discussion around the skills and sport behind an Olympic shooting star—plus more.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27: NRA President David Keene will join Cam live in-studio; Matt Light, a three-time Super Bowl Champion with the New England Patriots and sportsman, takes the time to discuss his NFL days, sportsman lifestyle, and today’s sporting environment.
- Thursday, Feb. 28: Famed rocker and sportsman, Ted Nugent, joins Cam live from his Texas ranch.
- Friday, March 1: NRA EVP & CEO Wayne LaPierre joins live in-studio for the full hour.
Hosted by Cam Edwards, and airing live from the NRA News Studios in Washington, D.C., NRANEWS Cam & Co. is the one and only news-talk series on television that can authoritatively address the issues that are vital to America’s more than 80 million sportsmen and sportswomen. Sportsman Channel is a national television network focused on hunting, shooting and fishing programming. Edwards, an engaging radio personality, insightful interviewer, sportsman and shooting enthusiast, brings a completely unique perspective and intelligence that does not exist anywhere else on news-talk TV. Together with his special guests, the show explores the day’s current events, breaking news and much more.
About Sportsman Channel:
Launched in 2003, Sportsman Channel, and Sportsman HD, is the only television and digital media company fully devoted to the more than 82 million sportsmen in the United States, delivering entertaining and educational programming focused exclusively on hunting, shooting and fishing activities. Sportsman Channel reaches more than 31 million U.S. television households and is available in HD. Visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com, follow on Twitter, @SPORTSMANchnl (twitter.com/SPORTSMANchnl) and Like on Facebook, facebook.com/sportsmanchannel
Ryan Nolan, 262.432.9100 ex 117